Compiled by: Maxine Alindogan
The ISM community is one that consists of many different races from all around the world. Whether you’re currently living in America, Europe, Australia or any of the other continents there are certain things that every ISM student has gone through. Here are 10 signs that you’ve been imprinted by the Bearcat Spirit:
1. You’re in school during a typhoon
And all the students from other schools be like..
2. But then once the typhoon’s over, you do everything in your power to help those who were affected.
What better way to give back?
3. When your biggest problem in the morning is deciding what color shorts and polo to wear
Then come the shoes..
4. You come in the next school year and all the prices in the canteen have raised by 5 pesos.
But then you see the new vendors and get excited all over again.
5. When your daily workout consists of climbing 5 flights of stairs to your Math class…
And getting clearance at the end of the year is the hardest thing you’ll ever have to do.
6. Powerschool turns into your best friend
… or your worst enemy
7. You must get your Jamba Juice/Chatime/Serenitea fix after school:
8. When you find yourself asking the new students what sports they play:
There’s nothing better than seeing them make their way to their first IASAS 🙂
9. When TOK Surveys from Mr. Dickinson flood your inbox
And despite the first thought that comes to mind, you can’t help yourself but help others.
10. You feel at home at ISM because the school allows you to express yourself in the best way possible …
Once a Bearcat, always a Bearcat!
(GIFs from: http://giphy.com/gifs/)