Compiled by: Liah Gomez
1. Some of your teachers let you miss classes and come down to support your fellow Bearcats. We all get a bit lazy sometimes and could really use a break from the classroom.
“Good morning, class.”
“Grab your stuff. We’re gonna go watch IASAS.”
2. You get to swoon over attractive athletes. 😉
Missing classes + eye candy? I think yes.
3. You have the opportunity to house athletes and form new long-lasting friendships!
4. If you have friends competing, you get to make them embarrassing signs and cheer obnoxiously loud for them.
5. You get this overwhelming sense of Bearcat spirit that doesn’t really come on a daily basis.
This also gives you an excuse to do all those cute cheers. M-A! M-A-N! M-A-N-I, L-A!
1. It’s always such a hassle to sort out housing.
2. The canteen gets even more packed than it already is.
3. The bleachers get packed, too.
And you have to awkwardly squeeze your way through while you desperately look for someone familiar to sit next to.
And you’re like,
Friend? Where are you?
4. You are suddenly surrounded by all of these talented athletes and it gets kind of intimidating.
Can I be you?