Article by Carmel Limcaoco
The IB program is undoubtedly one of the most difficult programs one could take in their final two years of high school. With this program comes various tests, projects, and challenges that are individual to the IB, as the program is unlike any other. Here are 10 signs that you’re an IB student.
1) When it’s time to study for exams, you realize you don’t actually understand anything that’s going on.
2) Or like Phineas and Ferb, you’re trying to “discover something that doesn’t exist.”
3) Procrastination will always get the better of you, no matter how much work you have to do.
4) Your EE may leave you in an Extremely Emotional state.
5) Your willingness to complete all your IAs is represented by the pie chart below.
6) You’re not sure if your sleep schedule could even be considered a schedule anymore.
7) IB creates bonds between you and your classmates unlike any other.
8) These are your emotions the Sunday night of each week.
9) Juniors entering IB know this feeling very well.
10) But at the end of it all, you know your hard work will be worth it.
Or at least, you hope it will be.